Monday, August 13, 2012

A Lesson in Plugins


So, On the weekend I discovered a nice little issue…
Postings to my blog were no longer updating for whatever reason, Scheduled Postings were just not publishing.

Finally I’ve found the reason why, and have manually updated and publish all the postings (with their original dates).

The Cause:  A scheduling plugin, for posting blog posts.
Why Did it Fail:  It relies on Windows Task Scheduler, instead of the Blogger & WordPress built in schedulers.

So the scheduling portion of the Plugin is Disabled.  I will now post Drafts, and schedule them from the actual blogging platform itself.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.